The Community Film Fellowships are a collaboration between the CSU Stanislaus filmmaking program and Central Valley nonprofit organizations that could benefit from visual storytelling. This could be a documentary, a public service announcement, a portrait piece, or event videography. Each semester, teams of young, emerging filmmakers from CSU Stanislaus collaborate with two to three nonprofit recipients of these Fellowships to create short videos that advance their cause.
If your organization would benefit from high-quality visual storytelling, and if you think you’d be a good fit with our emerging filmmaking team, send us an email stating:
- Your name and contact information
- Your community organization’s website
- How you would like to use visual storytelling to support your organizations goals
- What your project timeline goals are
- What type of video / digital media expertise your organization has
Our filmmakers review every submission and select the projects and partners that speak to their social justice and filmmaking interests. Film projects happen in the Fall (October – November), Spring (March – April).
If you have questions, email us!